Saturday 12 October 2013

Excited ... that's about how I can sum up my view about life these days

God is faithful!  He will never leave nor forsake me ... nor any of His children.  Life is an adventure ... and with Him, it is an exciting one ... even though there are many moments of s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g.  He always provides fresh elastic for us ... His mercies are new every morning.  But like having money in the bank, we must access it.  I have to ask myself .. and you too .... do I / we spend quality time with Him .... steeping in His love ... just like a tea bag being left in hot water to give a good flavour to the refreshing cup of tea?

This is an older song by Larnelle Harris ... but from the first time I heard the song .. and since then here on YouTube ... I'm touched ... convicted ... feel and 'see' His love .. longing to be with me.  Your thoughts or responses to this video?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39fXNDO6IJY

My prayer is that this will be an interactive spot ... where we can share thoughts .. ask questions ... grow individually as well as together.

Have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment